My sister is a nurse – our very own on-call 24-hour health adviser, whether she likes it or not! There’s a reassurance in knowing that she’s always at the end of the phone if there’s even a slight medical emergency. Her husband is self-employed and funnily enough she feels the same way about me. I’m always at the end of the phone if there’s even a slight Revenue emergency!
We all have our thing – that something that we’re good at, that we like doing, that gets us up in the morning. For me, that’s my work at Comerford Foley. I love figures, I love when things balance, I love organisation and being efficient. Debits and Credits are my Ying and Yang!
For a lot of people, bookkeeping is just a headache – something that has to be done to keep the taxman happy. There are always deadlines. Monthly for PAYE, bi-monthly for VAT, and annually for accounts. It’s hard to focus on getting all these things done when your main focus is your business. That’s why we’re here!
What you want to do:
- Manage your business and concentrate on being strong and profitable.
- Have up-to-date reports and accurate figures. So that you can make informed business decisions at any stage of the year
- Have sound advice always available about your financials/tax planning etc
- Be able to relax, knowing your tax affairs are up to date
- Avoid interest, fines, and penalties on late payment of tax
What we want to do:
- Manage all your book-keeping – processing invoices/payments etc.
- Prepare and submit your VAT Returns on time.
- Manage your payroll, if applicable, and file all Returns on time
- Keep all records up to date for management accounts
- Prepare and submit your Tax Returns on time
- Make your life easier – by letting you concentrate on what you’re good at
If you maintain books and records correctly, then everything else follows smoothly. When your figures are accurate and up to date, then being Revenue compliant is not an issue. Tax Clearance is available at the press of a button. This is so important these days. A simple example would be in the building sector where a contractor can be on the 0% RCT rate if all taxes are up to date.
Question for you
So do you need someone to
- manage your bookkeeping
- prepare and file your tax Returns
- be working away in the background keeping your finances in check and
- enjoy working with knowing you have the support of the Comerford Foley team
If you do, then you have come to the right place.
But if you fall and break your leg, what can I say – don’t come running to me 😊
Need an Aedin to help with your business? If so, start here