Love helping SME businesses achieve their goals? Looking for a job that can truly further your career and progress you professionally as well as offering a highly competitive salary? Do you thrive on having responsibility and ownership of projects? Do you excel at working to your own initiative without micromanagement?
At Comerford Foley we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional working environment. Our modern working space ensures that you can be in the utmost comfort whilst helping local and international businesses. We understand that the standard 9 – 5 doesn’t suit everyone in this day and age, which is why we offer flexible working hours for the right candidate.
Our team is one of our most important assets, which is why we endeavour to make sure that you have job satisfaction through career progression. Our close proximity to Tramore beach means that you are free to take a relaxing stroll through the sand dunes in order to get your lightbulb moment on how best to help your current client!
Comerford Foley is a fast-growing firm of modern Chartered Accountants based in Waterford who approach the delivery of Accountancy services in a unique way. We at Comerford Foley value our expertise in working with our clients to help them achieve their goals.
Our business continues to grow year on year and as we implement our strategy for the next 5 years we are looking to add to our team of highly skilled and motivated professionals. We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Accountant to join our team based in Co. Waterford.
This role is about managing a portfolio of client relationships to ensure that the service level being delivered is in line with the quality expected. It is about assisting Comerford Foley and its team to continue to grow as we develop an innovative approach to delivering Accounting, tax and business solutions to our current and future clients. The successful candidate will have a considerable amount of autonomy and will be able to create their own destiny and career path.
If you are:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant,
- Who is in search a new challenge,
- And is an “outside the box” thinker;
- looking to be part of a young, enthusiastic and exciting team
then Comerford Foley is for you!
Key responsibilities – overview:
This role will be responsible for all day-to-day activity with a portfolio of client relationships, ensuring the highest level of service delivery. The following areas will be of particular importance:
- Overall responsibility for managing day to day client relationships and expectations
- Managing a number of staff to ensure first class service delivery
- Developing new and innovative approaches to service delivery
- Professional Accounting Qualification with a number of years post qualified experience
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience of working with various types of Accounting software and willingness to always look for better delivery options
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset and ability to go beyond the numbers
- Strong leadership and co-ordination skills, strong personality. Capable of excellent and constructive argument & debate.
- Operate with a very high level of honesty, integrity and teamwork. These values are Comerford Foley!
- Solid presentation skills aligned with excellent inter-personal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Email your CV and cover letter to de*****@co************.ie